Skip to main content

Prophet Liabunya, Hakainde Hichilema and the Zambian Elections, Tell me when you see smoke at Mulungushi National Tally Centre

No matter what will happen; Hakainde Hichilema will be the 6th President of Zambia even if Edgar Lungu can be dubiously declared President. I am saying this with confidence because the God I know, who is the same God Prophet Austin Liabunya serves is that God of Joseph, that God of Moses, God of Joshua, God of David, God of Abraham, Jacob, God of Misheck and Shadreck; if you get my drift.
When this God says something, He always honors his words. He will hounour what He told his Prophet Austin Liabunya. He will do just exactly that so the World can know that He is God who keeps promise.
Of-course I endorsed Hakainde Hichilema myself in my previous article and obviously I want him to win not because Prophet Liabunya Prophecied about him; but because I believe he has a good vision to improve lives of poor Zambians and to me; that is what true leadership is all about.
However, if the man of God had said that Edgar Lungu would win, I would still say, let the will of God happen as I am saying now that the will of God should happen and I am confident that it will happen.
ALL IS WELL the people of Zambia, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.  Prophet Liabunya, Hakainde Hichilema and the Zambian Elections, Tell me when you see smoke at Mulungushi National Tally Centre: Prophet Liabunya, Hakainde Hichilema and the Zambian Elections, Tell me when you see smoke at Mulungushi National Tally Centre

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘UBUNTU’ means Africa must take the lead when dealing with Ebola

The concept of ‘Ubuntu’ should be applied to the ethical treatment of Ebola - and other neglected tropical diseases – in order to change the way that African countries respond to the disease. This is according to Professor Thaddeus Metz, Humanities Research Professor, University of Johannesburg. Prof Metz interprets the word ‘Ubuntu’ – which means humanity to others - as requiring ‘honour for other people in communal relationships’ and ‘sharing a way of life’. He was speaking at a packed session of the Ethics, Human Rights and Medical Law conference on the third day of the 5th annual Africa Health Exhibition & Congress, which took place from 5 to 7 May at the Gallagher Convention Centre. Prof Metz said, “Roughly speaking, at the core of Ubuntu is the need to act in a loving way and, in this perspective, wrong behaviour is unloving. I think an Ubuntu ethic recommends that Africans must take the lead when responding to tropical African diseases. I’m afraid the African Union d